Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Day Late... And A Dollar Short???

So, I'm starting my entrepreneurial journal a day later than I'm suppose to but like starting an entrepreneurial journey there are speed bumps and road blocks along the way. Part of being successful is being able to adjust to the road... for example, when you learn that you weren't admitted to Summer semester and shouldn't have started school until Fall but the registration site let you register in error anyway or that you shouldn't attempt 15 credits during a condensed Summer semester. No problem! All is right in the world now and I've learned some valuable information to help me along my journey.

As I've learned from the various businesses my husband and I have started over the years, there are always unforeseen challenges. It's not that you avoid the challenges but rather in how to react to them that so often dictates success or failure.

I'm excited about the opportunity to keep this journal and track my thoughts, feelings, and the valuable information I learn throughout this course and hopefully beyond. There is so much to learn and so much that is failed to be learned by not writing down the valuable information that crosses our minds.

So, welcome to my Entrepreneurial Journal!

Barbara "Bobbi" Farrow

No comments:

Post a Comment